Welcome to Gluten Free and Still Eating

After going gluten free October 29th 2009 the search was on for anything and everything gluten free. Hours of reading blogs, reviews, articles and even Yahoo!Answers has led me to find a wide selection of things gluten free. I've decided to create this blog to help other people find out about the amazing products I have stumbled upon. I am also open for your reviews of a product, restaurant, hotel/resort or suggestions to something new! I'm sure there are thousands of products that are out there, waiting to be discovered!


















Kinnikinnick S'moreables Graham Style Crackers


I discovered these at WalMart and was so very pleased with the taste and texture.  These taste, smell and look just like real Graham Crackers.  They make amazing s'mores and can also be put thru the blender and used to make a graham pie shell for cheesecake or whatever you want!  Visit Kinnikinnick's website for recipes and a huge selection of gluten free products, all made right here in Canada!
http://consumer.kinnikinnick.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/consumer.home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment