Welcome to Gluten Free and Still Eating

After going gluten free October 29th 2009 the search was on for anything and everything gluten free. Hours of reading blogs, reviews, articles and even Yahoo!Answers has led me to find a wide selection of things gluten free. I've decided to create this blog to help other people find out about the amazing products I have stumbled upon. I am also open for your reviews of a product, restaurant, hotel/resort or suggestions to something new! I'm sure there are thousands of products that are out there, waiting to be discovered!


















Cream Hill Estates

I would like to thank Cream Hill Estates for sending out a package of their whole oat groats!  I have never tried oat groats before and am very intrigued by the look of them.  They have also sent along some recipes for their oat flour, groats and oatmeal.  I am looking forward to spending the long weekend baking and sampling!  I will post the recipes and let you know how they turn out as I get around to baking.

Hope everyone enjoy's their long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment