Welcome to Gluten Free and Still Eating

After going gluten free October 29th 2009 the search was on for anything and everything gluten free. Hours of reading blogs, reviews, articles and even Yahoo!Answers has led me to find a wide selection of things gluten free. I've decided to create this blog to help other people find out about the amazing products I have stumbled upon. I am also open for your reviews of a product, restaurant, hotel/resort or suggestions to something new! I'm sure there are thousands of products that are out there, waiting to be discovered!


















Cup of Tea Bakery in Whitby, Ontario

I found this bakery within the first week of discovering I was intolerant to gluten.  Considering it's only a 10 minute drive from my house, you can only imagine how happy I was to have found it!  I tried almost one of everything, starting with the brownie with buttercream icing.  This brownie is delicious! The cupcakes with buttercream icing were just as delicious!  If I had to choose between the two, well, I just couldn't!  I also couldn't resist trying the cookies.  The gingerbread cookie was a new product, I willingly tried a sample at the store and loved it so much I took home two more.  This bakery also sells some grocery products, cereals, crackers, teas and coffees among other things.  Definitely worth the trip to Whitby if you live in the vacinity! 
Check their website out via the google sponsored ad titled:

Gluten Free Goodness

"Cup of Tea Bakery in Whitby makes the most delicious cakes & breads!"

No comments:

Post a Comment