Welcome to Gluten Free and Still Eating

After going gluten free October 29th 2009 the search was on for anything and everything gluten free. Hours of reading blogs, reviews, articles and even Yahoo!Answers has led me to find a wide selection of things gluten free. I've decided to create this blog to help other people find out about the amazing products I have stumbled upon. I am also open for your reviews of a product, restaurant, hotel/resort or suggestions to something new! I'm sure there are thousands of products that are out there, waiting to be discovered!


















Chocolate Pie

This weekend I didn't get around to baking exactly, but I did make a Chocolate Pie.  It turned out pretty darned tasty, considering how easy it was. 

I started out by using my Vita-Mix Blender to turn the Kinnikinnick S'moreables into graham crumbs, I also added some walnuts and almonds.  Mix this with a touch of butter and sugar, bake for 6-8 minutes.  While the crust is baking, make one package of Chocolate Pudding mix.  After the shell has baked and cooled, poor the pudding filling into the shell and into the fridge it goes.  I only had mine in the fridge about 4 hours before I had a slice, it was a bit runny still.  The next day, it was set perfectly, next time I will make this one with 24 hours in advance to let it have time to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment